Exercises for breast enlargement are a very simple though highly efficient method to improve the shape or size of your breast. The desire of women to have bigger breast is quite natural and based on historical factors and social prejudices. Every woman wants to look more sexy and attractive.
There are numerous methods to achieve the goal, including special breast creams, surgical implantation etc. However, there is a unique, 100 % safe and natural method – breast enhancement exercises. And it is the most affordable as well.
It gives brilliant results if used properly and on a regular basis. If you succeed with those exercises for breast enhancement, you will be able to protect your breast from sagging for a long time.
1. First effective exercise for increasing the volume of the chest are push-ups.– Sit with your knees bent backwards and then slowly go down towards the ground stopping yourself with your flat palms and then pushing yourself up, all the while making sure, your abs are tightly crunched and your legs are perfectly still.
– You can do three sets of 15-20 repetitions
2. The second most effective exercise is Dumbbell Chest Press.
– Sit down on bench or the floor with dumbbells resting on lower thigh. Kick weights to shoulder and lie back. Position dumbbells to sides of chest with bent arm under each dumbbell.
– Press dumbbells up with elbows to sides until arms are extended. Lower weight to sides of chest until slight stretch is felt in chest or shoulder.
– Make three sets of 10-15 repetitions.
3. This exercise is called Ball Dumbbell Flyes and is done the same as the previous one.
– With a dumbbell in either hand, sit on your stability ball and slowly roll until the ball is in the center of your back. Perform your dumbbell flyes allowing your chest to stretch further at the end of the movement.
– Make three sets of 10 – 12 repetitions.
EXTRA TIPS FOR A PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS – (EXERCISE)
- Lay on your back on a bench (use your bed or a mat if you don’t have access to a bench)
- Take one 5-pound weight in each hand
- Raise your arms straight above your chest
- Then, lower them out to your sides as far as you can, like you’re an airplane
- Now raise them up again, back above your chest
You’re going to do 3 sets of 10 of these every other day. This is for the muscles under the breasts, in your upper chest, and in your underarm area. In about one month, you’ll start to see the difference!
Tip 2: The Home Remedy
The only ingredient for this is virgin olive oil.
Lay in your bed, with some pillows behind your back. Take some oil in your hands and rub them together. Place one hand on each breast and make small circles around both of them in a massaging motion. Make 10 circles around each breast, and you’re done!
If you’ve got lots of excess oil, you can take it off with a towel but leave some on because the oil makes your skin more elastic.
Do this every day or at least 3 times a week and it will make your breasts more firm.